ABS Anti-metal Tag application background
More and more applications require that RFID tag should be attached on the metal surface, such as metal shelves, IT assets, metal containers, mechanical equipment, spare parts, etc. In that case, regular RFID tag cannot work since the conductive surface (metal surface) alters the electromagnetic field created by the RFID reader so that regular RFID tag isn’t able to use the electromagnetic field to communicate with the reader.INTELLHYDRO ABS RFID tag is not like other anti-metal tag embedding with a sheet of ferrite that is placed between the RFID tag and the adhesive backing of the tag. ABS material itself can reduce the amount of interference caused by the metal (or other conductive) surface.
Depending on different application’s requirements, INTELLHYDRO develop several kinds of anti-metal RFID tags.
1. Printable Flexible anti-metal RFID tag
2. ABS anti-metal RFID tag
3. Flexible anti-metal Sucker RFID tag
4. Disc anti-metal RFID tag
We can design different packages according to application’s requirements.
It is a high-performance general-purpose electronic label designed for customers’ low-cost multi-purpose environment applications. The label complies with the ISO18000-6C protocol standard and has excellent performance on both non-metallic and metal surfaces. When used, it can be glued or screwed to the object. Generally, the reading distance of the handheld device is between 2 and 3 meters.
The tag chip can be stored for up to 50 years and the memory can be erased 100,000 times.
This ABS anti metal tag is made of ultrasonic welding, sealed, waterproof, dustproof and oil resistant. It is mainly used in logistics supply chain, asset management, and item traceability.
- Follow the agreement ISO18000-6C (EPC)
- Operating frequency 840 ~ 960MHz 865-867MHZ (915MHz)
- Working mode R/W (read/write)
- Polarization mode
- Storage capacity EPC: 128 bits
- Data protection password lock, destruction
- IC data is kept for 50 years, and memory can be erased more than 100,000 times.
- Storage temperature -40°C～+85°C
- Working temperature -20 ° C ~ +70 ° C
- Tag antenna gain 1.9 dBi
- Read and write distance 0~10 m (Reader Power=1 w, Ant Gain≈12 dBi)
- 0 to 7 m (Reader Power = 1 w, Ant Gain ≈ 6 dBi)
- 0 to 2 m (Reader Power = 0.5 w, Ant Gain ≈ 2 dBi)
- (The specific reading distance depends on the application environment, reader performance and antenna gain, etc.)
- Protective performance IP67
- Other features can be customized
- Manufacturing Process Ultrasonic Packaging
- Material ABS
- Size 135×21×12.5mm
- Data retention period 10 years